Data Analyst – Bids Job at Babcock International – in Portsmouth
Job Title: Data Analyst – Bids
Location: United Kingdom – Remote working
Compensation: Attractive + Benefits
Role Type: Full time
Job ID: SF41274
This is your opportunity to join Babcock international to support and lead the business in the analysis of target markets and competitive landscape.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to continuously improve and further develop pipeline reporting and analysis. You will work in an effective collaborative manner with all stakeholders, displaying the appropriate behaviours at all times, ensure the integrity of the pipeline opportunities as well as support insightful market and competitor analysis.
What will you be doing?
As an Data Analyst you will play a key role in control reporting of the Land Sector pipeline and to ensure accurate and timely data. This will include ensuring monthly Babcock Group and Land Sector divisional reporting requirements are satisfied.
Your duties will include:
- To be the central point of contact for the Land Sector Pipeline
- Producing high quality meaningful analysis of pipeline data
- Maintaining a network of pipeline contributors across the sector to ensure quality and timely pipeline data
- Establishing and maintaining robust pipeline exception reporting and resolution processes
- Maintaining effective relationships with business unit finance teams to facilitate the exchange of financial and pipeline data used for reports
- Ensure that all pipeline governance and audit requirements are satisfied e.g. approval documentation attached.
The experience you’ll bring
- Must have or have the ability to obtain SC security clearance
- Educated to degree or HNC level
- Strong data analysis skills
- Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Dynamics 365 (Reporting Administrator Level)
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- Share ownership scheme
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 21st January 2022
Job Segment: Database, Engineer, Nuclear Engineering, Technology, Engineering
About the Company
Company: Babcock International –
Company Location: Portsmouth