Customer Operations Executive Job at AJW Group – in Horsham
Would you love to join a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, and dynamic aviation company?
Come and join AJW Group as a Customer/Supplier Operations Executive (internally known as Tactical Buyer and Expeditor/MRO).
By joining AJW Group, you will become part of a world-leading independent specialist in the supply, exchange, maintenance, repair, and lease of commercial and business aircraft spare parts.
As a Customer/Supplier Operations Executive, you will be working in a close team and will be integral in exceeding our customer demand, and managing the end-to-end repair cycle while exceeding all key performance indicators. Our team is one of the largest and operationally important within AJW.
What you will be doing
- Managing the entire end to end aircraft component repair order process
- Building relationships with suppliers or customers to increase the quality of repair
- Negotiating a reduction on repair shop quotations before approval and pricing
- Processing urgent aircraft component requirements
- Improving supplier performance by building rapport and regular communication
AJW is the world-leading independent specialist in the global management of commercial and business aircraft spares. We provide the civil aerospace sector with the most efficient and progressive end-to-end supply chain solutions for the provision and repair of components, warehousing, and logistical service. We reduce costs, improve profitability and support the brand values, goals, and image of our customers. What you can expect by working at AJW: –
- Monthly fun budget
- We support a local charity and focus on raising funds during charity events
- We’re a social company, when possible, and we like to run events such as summer and Christmas parties and quiz and curry nights
- We operate a hybrid working model
- Stunning work environment and state of the art HQ facilities
- Onsite gym with a bike for work scheme, with bike stations for you to ride to us- we are fully accessible from the Downs Link.
- Superb restaurant with cooked food throughout the day
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Medicash provision
- Plus lots more!
Our person specification below is by no means exhaustive, and we would like to hear from you if you are interested in the role or in joining AJW Group, despite whether you meet all of our requirements. We will provide training to ensure your success and growth at AJW Group. We welcome informal conversations before making the decision to apply.
- Displays passion, energy, drive, and agility
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Sets stretched goals for themselves and their suppliers, prepared to take measured risks to gain a competitive advantage for AJW
- Administrative experience gained from an office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and enjoys working as part of a team
AJW Group is an equal opportunities employer with the aim of providing a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage suitably qualified applications regardless of race, disability, age, sex, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, and religion or belief. We are a culture that celebrates success on merit.
Please note, that you may need to undergo a DBS background check if you are successful.
To recruitment agencies: AJW Group will not accept unsolicited or speculative agency CV’S and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
About the Company
Company: AJW Group –
Company Location: Horsham