Concierge Jobs in Sacramento – California – USA at Textron
Location: Sacramento – California – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk, Airport/Airline
Position: Concierge – Sacramento, CA
Responsible for the care and comfort of customers, providing a unique customer experience based off individual preferences. Serves as the customer’s on-site resource for hotel, transportation, meal reservations and additional requests from the customer prior to and during their visit. Welcomes visitors, employees and customers and directs them to the proper contact. The Concierge engages in numerous face-to-face, telephonic and written exchanges throughout the course of their responsibilities.
The anticipated effect is to help nurture a strong desire in the customer to return to the Textron Aviation Service facility. The concierge is a key liaison-building asset to management and enlightens management of concerns, trends and insight gained through customer interactions.
* Ensure Customer Business Center is clean, organized, and equipment is presentable in customer accessible areas
* Provide strong customer coordination to ensure excellent service to all customers.
* Follows proper phone procedures and etiquette, no cold transfers.
* Ensure refreshment area is clean and stocked
* Greet customers in a friendly and consistent manner
* Provide customers with assigned work spaces and internet access information, as requested
* Provide customer assistance in obtaining reservations for transportation, lodging, meals etc. and negotiate corporate discounted rates.
* Offer information on local attractions, restaurants, and events in the area
* Oversees utilization of courtesy car, per approved standard operating procedure
* Ensures all visitors sign in and wear corporate approved visitor badge
* Flight tracking duties via Flight
Aware FBO Toolbox; to include but not limited to inbound and departing customers.
* Continuously maintain Salesforce customer preferences data, survey and input
* Proactively update and maintain visitor log input in customer preference data base, currently View
360, with input from Customer Service Representative’s for each departing customer
* Create/cancel single and multi-line purchase orders, including the need to add recover fees (i.e. Paint Supplies, Travel Expenses, Pilot Fees…)
* Process SAO requests and scanned document files from IOS
* Process internal payments with billing to management and external payments (CHASE)
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 year customer service or relative administrative experience required.
* Proficient in use of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
* Experience with multiline telephone
* Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
* Professional demeanor and ability to accept instructions and directions.
* Customer relations and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.