Client Manager Job at Vistra Southside Dublin
Each one of us brings something different to Vistra, working as one team to deliver the right solution.That’s why our clients choose to work with us – the power of our combined skills makes us unstoppable.Vistra offers a unique platform for our clients and our people to seize the world of opportunities.At the heart of everything we do are our core values:Committing to clients, Working as ONE Vistra, Empowering people and Doing the Right thing.
At Vistra, we believe our clients’ businesses and people can make a difference in the world. That’s why our work is focused on helping our clients act with confidence and speed to seize opportunity wherever it arises. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, we empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital and scale across borders – by doing what we do best: reducing risk and enhancing efficiency.
We support our clients over six sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth and deliver value across three service lines:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Advisory and Transaction Support
- Finance, Accounting and Administration
We grow when you grow, and we succeed when we work together across boundaries and borders, as one team. So, our promise to our clients is the same to you: working together, we will give you the confidence, the tools and the support to achieve your ambitions and leverage your unique skills – to seize your opportunity and help make a difference in the world.
You can also check out our and our to get a sense of Vistra’s culture and our values.
So, what do you think? If you are excited about working with us and think you can get the job done but not quite sure if you meet all the requirements 100%, we want to encourage you to give it a try OR have an informal chat with one of our Talent Acquisition representatives.
Our opportunity for you:
Vistra Ireland is currently recruiting for a Client Manager who will be responsible for delivery of accounting and administration services to a portfolio of aviation clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a fast paced, growing business that offers excellent career progression both in Ireland and globally. Aviation experience is beneficial but not essential.
We offer hybrid working with 2 days from the office and 3 days from home.
- Assists in onboarding of new clients, including co-ordinating the incorporation of the legal entities where relevant
- Main contact for internal and external stakeholders for client portfolio on a daily basis
- Responsibility for overseeing and managing all relevant aspects in relation to each transaction including but not limited to the related documentation and administration tasks arising from same
- Ensures that client reporting deadlines are met and any ad-hoc client requests are dealt with in a prompt manner
- Commercial review of transaction agreements, to obtain an in depth understanding of all aspects of the transaction and to determine appropriate accounting for same
- Accountable for review and approval of all ongoing servicing activities provided to clients, including but not limited to monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, corporate income tax and VAT returns of client
- Financial accounting duties for client including:
- Ownership of the trial balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals to reflect all accruals, prepayments, and other financial transactions in line with deadlines
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of consolidated and/or entity statutory financial statements (end-to-end including active involvement in audit preparation and delivery and liaising directly with auditors and other advisors as required)
- Preparation of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Monitoring of clients’ debtors ledger, creditors ledger and treasury management
- Preparation, review and filing of client tax returns (i.e. Corporation tax, VAT and Payroll taxes)
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Investor/Debt reporting duties for client including:
- Oversee the reconciliation of servicer reports to bank accounts and monthly reports
- All aspects of cash management:
- Oversee and monitor the receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement
- Execution of funds transfers to/from accounts as required
- Oversee daily cash reconciliation of client operating accounts through to resolution
- Oversee preparation of all required reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) within required deadlines; in particular preparation of the Monthly Investor/Debt Reports following strict application of the cash flow waterfall procedures and checklist
- Distribution of the Monthly Investor/Debt reports within strict deadlines
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
- Responsible for the internal control of the client accounting and administration processes in use; Identifying opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies, and implementing change
- Organising, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Attendance and participation at client board meetings and AGMs where required (e.g. to present financial results), and subsequent filing of the financial statements with the CRO
- Liaising with the internal company secretary and compliance department, and the client in relation to corporate filings to ensure compliance with Irish law and any contractual obligations
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with third parties such as Revenue Commissioners, Companies Registration Office, Auditors, Tax advisors, Legal advisors and banks as required
- Oversee preparation and filing of regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland, where required, on a timely basis
- Co-ordination and management of the annual audit process and tax compliance work, ensuring review for all audit deliverables as required
- Assessing client profitability
- Ensuring clients are billed in accordance with agreed terms
- Ensuring achievement of targets and KPIs as agreed with the directors
- Monitoring team performance and provide necessary coaching & mentoring
- Assisting with probationary and regular staff appraisal meetings for team
- Escalating any issues in relation to client and/or staff delivery to the directors
- Ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time
Attributes/ Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client servicing skills
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Direct people management experience preferable
- Results oriented
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities
- Team player with flexible and hands-on approach where required
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify opportunities for leaner, consistent processes which promote accurate data capture
- Experience in the corporate services industry or accounting practice
- Financial services experience will be a significant advantage, ideally in structured finance and/or aircraft leasing
Education and Professional Qualification:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
Our promise to our clients is simple: we help them seize opportunity and make a difference in the world. It’s the same to you.
Make a difference – seize your world of opportunity with Vistra!
LET’S GROW TOGETHER.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We’re passionate about Diversity and Inclusion at Vistra.We believe that everyone is equal and unique, and by embracing diversity it makes us better company.This creates an environment where anyone, from any background, can do their best work; Vistra is for the ambitious, the entrepreneurial, the bold.
Dublin 2, IE Shannon, Co. Clare, V14 FW97, IE
Department: Operations (B402010)
About the Company
Company Location: Southside Dublin