Client Experience Account Manager Jobs in Lenexa, KS at Airshare
Title: Client Experience Account Manager
Location: Lenexa, KS
Airshare is one of the fastest-growing private aviation companies in the country. Our services include private fractional ownership, whole aircraft management and charter, with operational bases in numerous markets including Kansas City, Denver, Dallas, Houston and Chicago. We work with a very upscale and diverse clientele, encompassing business owners, corporate executives and high net worth individuals. We fly our customers an average of over 12,000 flights per year throughout North America and the Caribbean. We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative culture, as every person in our organization plays a key role in the overall success we continue to achieve.
TheClient Experience Account Manageracts as the customer advocate ensuring seamless service for Airshare’s Managed, High Awareness, and Demonstration accounts. The AM develops and manages loyalty by nurturing relationships and providing personalized service, while developing strong working relationships. The goal is the utmost confidence and trust in the services of Airshare through daily tasks and outside of the box thinking.
· Builds and maintains relationships with primary customer bases of High Awareness, Managed and Demo accounts.
· Works with the sales team to coordinate potential shareowner trips
· Responsible for Airshare executive and sales flight as assigned by the Manager of Owner Services
· Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of flying time
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
· Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the customers desires.
· Assigns tasks to the Owner Services team and serve as back up assist as demand dictates
· Responsible for maintaining a budget spreadsheet, for all Marketing and Sales Specialty trips and process all applicable expense reports in a timely manner
Qualified candidate must have 5+ years of aviation and/or high-end service experience.
· Able to work proactively with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
· Demonstrated strong professionalism through effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
· Available to work a flexible schedule to fulfill the position and operational requirements
· Minimal travel
Access to relocation flights: Employees have the opportunity to fly aboard aircraft during scheduled relocation flights for non-company (personal) purposes. Employees may request that their friends and family accompany them during these flights.
3 Weeks Paid Time Off: Airshare believes that having a healthy work-life balance is important. Employees enjoy three weeks of paid vacation per year as well as seven paid holidays.
Tuition Assistance: If your goals include becoming an A&P Mechanic, Airshare will reimburse up to $1,500 per year for approved courses. ASK ABOUT OUR PILOT CERTIFICATION ASSISTANCE.
401(k) Plan: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in and contribute to the company’s 401(k) plan, Roth 401(k) plan beginning on the first of the month following six months of service. The company will match $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of the employee’s contribution. Employees are fully vested after three year…