Chief Inspector Jobs in Hebron – Kentucky – USA at Avenir Aviation
Title: Chief Inspector
Company: Avenir Aviation
Location: Hebron – Kentucky – USA
Type: Full Time
We are an FAA/EASA certified maintenance facility that provides overhaul and repair services for hydraulic, electro-mechanical, and airframe components for most commercial aircraft including Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, Bombardier, and others. We specialize in the repair of Nacelle Systems and advanced composites. In addition, we offer specialized services including DER repairs, welding, part fabrication, plating, machining, grinding, and honing.
· FAA A&P Certificate
· +5 years of experience inspecting and/or repairing airframe composite/sheet metal components including nacelles, control surfaces, radomes, exhaust nozzles, doors, panels, etc.
· Extensive familiarity with FAR 145.
· Proficient navigating and finding information in the OEM manuals and FAA websites.
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus.
Ability to pass pre-employment/random drug screening.
Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and flexible shifts if requested.
Must provide experience, employment records and any training certificates with resume.
· Able to work independently and with little to no supervision.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend and kneel down.
· Able to travel to and remain in Miami, Florida for a consecutive period of up to 1-month for Company Manual familiarization and hands on training lity.
This position reports to the Director of Quality. The responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to:
· Open and close work .
· Generate the require paperwork (complete Teardown Report Form and Form 8130-3) to document the work performed tion.
· Identify part discrepancy and corrective action using approved technical data and document using Quantum software.
· Assisting, training, supervising, and directing technician(s) assigned to the CVG location.
· Flexibility to access any on-wing repair location anywhere on an aircraft.
· Ensuring that proper inspection records, reports, and forms used by this repair station are properly executed.
· Monitor shelf-life materials to ensure expired materials are removed and disposed of accordingly.
· Ensuring that only serviceable and traceable parts are installed in any component ased by the repair station.
· Perform the maintenance release pertinent to all items released to service by the repair station tion.
· Perform the final acceptance of all incoming material including new parts, supplies, raw material, and the airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed outside the station by a contractor.
· Perform Preliminary, Hidden Damage, In-process and Final Inspections and Release to Service.
· Keep records of scrapped items ir station.
· Perform internal audit surveillance the RSQCM.
· Inspect for Suspected Unapproved Parts on items received for stock or repair.
· Assist with the Corrective Action Program including the appointment of appropriate personnel to initiate corrective action.
Competitive salary based on experience
Dental, Vision, Life, and Workers Compensation Insurance
Paid Sick Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year