Charter Sales Coordinator Job at Flightexec – in Toronto, ON
Flightexec’s focus as a Private Aviation Travel Solution company is on maintaining the highest standards of customer service in a fast-paced private aviation charter and management industry. The applicant must be able to consider and prioritize many variables in providing optimal solutions for our clients. Our services go beyond aircraft management and charter. Responsibilities include fielding inbound calls, assisting in other customer services tasks and quote charter requests. Competitive salary, benefits and flexible schedules are available.
The Charter Sales Coordinators are responsible for accurately completing flight quotations and completing paperwork associated with the sale while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The essential responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for working with high end professional clients to determine their service needs;
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with charter clients by providing exemplary customer service;
- Understand and fulfill the client’s requirements by using internal and/or external resources appropriately;
- Prepares and presents charter quotations to the clients as required, using appropriate software, efficiently and effectively;
- Works with Flight Operations to communicate trip details effectively and efficiently;
- Acts as main point of contact and face of the Flightexec Brand
- Ability to judge and communicate market supply and demand trends
- Operate independently within guidelines as set by management as well as in a team environment
- Ability to remain calm under high pressure and stress
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times
- High attention to detail and process
- Solution-based attitude and ability to creatively problem solve
- Ability to negotiate unemotionally and effectively
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Work efficiently and effectively with all FEX systems including but not limited to Jetinsight, Charter Pad, Avinode, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, DocuSign and others.
- Understand the fundamentals of flight operations
- Understand costs, permits, limitations and other factors in international flight operations
- other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Extremely strong work ethic
- High degree of moral and ethical fortitude
- Experience/Education in Aviation or Sales would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detail and results-oriented
- Ability to adapt to industry needs
- Self-directed and motivated
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Flightexec –
Company Location: Toronto, ON