Charter Operations Specialist – Aviation Experience Not Required Job at Air New England – in Portsmouth, NH
Air New England is searching for friendly and motivated local candidates to join our growing on-demand flight department. We’re a small but robust Part 135 charter operation flying a fleet of two modernized Baron 58s and a King Air 90 and operating regularly throughout New England, New York, Eastern Canada, and beyond.
- Do you want to work as part of a fun and dedicated team?
- Do you possess exemplary organization and attention to detail?
- Do you possess strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you enjoy engaging with customers and providing top-notch customer service?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above questions then you might be just the candidate we’re looking for to join our team! We may be small but we’ve got big plans; submit your application today!
Requirements (Experience / Skills)
Ideal candidates will be detail oriented and have stellar problem-solving and communication skills, a focus on customer responsiveness, and a team-oriented attitude towards supporting other team members including office personnel, pilots, vendors, and team members in other departments. Applicants should possess a high level of familiarity and comfort with using Microsoft Word and Excel on Windows-based PCs and be well-versed in using the internet. Prior aviation experience is a plus but not required.
Due to the nature of our industry, applicants must have the flexibility to work a dynamic schedule that may include some nights and weekends to support operations during the Summer when demand is at its highest.
The hourly rate for this position is negotiable based upon the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Some benefits are restricted to full-time positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $17.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Air New England is providing Personal Protective Equipment in the form of Gloves, Masks, and Hand Sanitizer and our workspaces are regularly sanitized.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Portsmouth, NH 03801 (Required)
- Do you have prior experience working in aviation? If so, please describe.
- Are you willing to submit to an FAA / Homeland Security background check to obtain security credentials for the airport?
- Are you willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Air New England –
Company Location: Portsmouth, NH