Calibration Administrator Job at Dawson HR & Recruitment – in Rayleigh
Oakenhurst is an FAA, UK CAA, EASA 145 & ISO 9001 approved MRO facility, located near London Southend Airport. Supporting components for a global network of aviation partners. Our dedicated sales team provide AOG support for airlines worldwide. Experience and quality combined with third-party management, in-house repairs and manufacturing make Oakenhurst the perfect choice for complete peace of mind.
Comprehensive support is provided for Commercial Aviation, Corporate Aviation & Military Aviation. In addition, our extensive capability list offers services for Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, British Aerospace, Augusta, Westland, Saab, ATR, Dassault, Lockheed, Fokker & Embraer components.
Why Work for Oakenhurst?
At Oakenhurst we understand that people are our greatest asset. Whilst not a family business, we adopt the same core values and this is reflected in an excellent team ethic throughout the organisation. Our leadership team have created an environment where professional development is encouraged and this has undoubtedly been a factor in staff retention sitting far above the national average.
Job Position/Grade: Calibration Administrator (Part Time)
We are looking to appoint a Part time Calibration Administrator to work within our busy logistical Centre. The main role for the successful applicant will be to control our Aviation/Rail test equipment’s in-house and external calibration requirements. This will require communications and liaising with our extensive support network of external suppliers and with all internal technical departments of the Oakenhurst group. The position is based at our Logistics Centre Office in Benfleet Essex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Controlling active and dormant tooling and equipment
- Adding new tooling and equipment to company’s Operating system
- Raising Purchase Orders within Company’s Operating system
- Requesting Quotations from our supplier network
- Monitoring all tooling and equipment calibration periods
- Managing all tooling and equipment maintenance programs
- Sourcing new suppliers for tooling and equipment
- Liaising with Despatch for the collection of tools and equipment
- Booking out tooling and equipment from Company’s Operating system
- Producing reports for all active tooling and equipment
- Responding to supplier technical queries/questions
- Liaising with Company technical support teams
- Receiving back tooling and equipment onto the Company’s Operating system
Job skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience within the Aviation industry is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in office administration.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Good understanding of MS Office suite
- Experience in use of office computer systems and email.
- Working Hours 10:00 – 14:00 Mon – Thurs (16 hours per week).
- Hourly rate of £9.50
- Annual Salary £7904.00
- 22.5 days PA Holiday (Includes bank holidays).
- Pension and Long-term illness/death in service scheme.
- Based at our Logistics Centre in Benfleet, Essex.
Reference ID: DD003
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Life insurance
Various precautions in place including on-site testing and hand sanitation stations.
About the Company
Company: Dawson HR & Recruitment –
Company Location: Rayleigh