C++ Developer – Paris Job at PSD Technology Contracts Ltd. – in Paris (75)
An exciting opportunity to work with a global leader in aviation technology.
About the Role
My client is a global organisation, providing technology and telecommunications solutions to the aviation sector.
They are looking for an experienced C++/Qt Senior Developer to join on a contract basis.
As part of the engineering Air Traffic Systems software development team to develop and adapt the necessary software protocol stack supporting the IPv6 based Internet Protocol Suite (IPS) for aeronautical safety services.
The development activities involve creating and adapting software modules and protocols to allow end to end connectivity between Air Traffic Management systems and various entities including flying drones.
What we are looking for
- Experience in C/C++ software development in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of Qt framework
- Socket based communications (TCP/UDP) and openSSL, DTLS implementations over UDP
- Experience in packet routing (IPv6, nftables/netfilter, policy-based routing, QoS, tcpdump).
- Experience in writing functional tests, continuous integration and source control.
- Experience in writing design and test documentation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent aptitude for programming in C and C++
- Good aptitude for programming and Scripting in other languages (eg, bash, python)
- Expert in Linux development including knowledge of Kernel architecture and development
- Knowledgeable of IP security and quality of service frameworks.
- Strong understanding of low-level data communication protocols including IPv6
- Be autonomous and eager to learn about aircraft systems and equipment.
- Good knowledge of application architecture concepts and object-oriented design principles.
- Understand trade-offs and risks with platform solution choices.
- Working well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate significant involvement and flexibility to deal with the tasks and projects assigned as well as ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Highly adaptable to for different project and context
- Good ability to manipulate electronic equipment and their wiring
- Strong communication skills
- French speaking
Candidates must be available to work 3 days on site in Paris.
About the Company
Company: PSD Technology Contracts Ltd. –
Company Location: Paris (75)