B1.1 and B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Job at AERO-YANDEE PTY LTD Perth, WA
Corsaire Aviation are Actively Seeking an Experienced B1.1 and B1.3 LAME for their Jandakot Base in WA.
Corsaire offer both Fixed Wing and Helicopter charter from Perth to many destinations throughout WA using a variety of Company A/C. These include but not limited to – C441, EC130B4, AS355F1/2, B206B3 and C210.
The Position / Key Functions of the role / Skills & Experience
- Hold a valid and current Australian Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B1.1 and TPE331 or B1.3 RR250/ Arriel Licence. (AS355 Rating also Desired)
- Sound knowledge of annual and progressive inspection procedures in accordance with aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of aviation regulatory requirements for aircraft systems maintenance.
- Ensure all applicable maintenance documentation is completed to a high standard in accordance with company procedures
- Current driver’s licence.
- Pro-active and positive attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication and attention to detail.
- Other duties as directed by our Chief Engineer
- Identifying defects and discrepancies
- Commitment to being part of a team-oriented organization seeking continuous improvement.
- A demonstrated willingness to accept responsibility.
- Willing to C/O in field maintenance if required.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Copies of current licences and approvals
- Wage rates and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant and dependent upon experience and Ratings held
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly. If you are successful, you will be required to provide 2 suitable references from past or present employment and pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening.
About the Company
Company: AERO-YANDEE PTY LTD
Company Location: Perth, WA