Avionics Technician Job at Gama Aviation Engineering – 3.0 in Las Vegas, NV
Full-timeEstimated: $37,000 – $50,000 a year5 hours ago
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- Driver’s License
- Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Word
Full Job Description
- The Avionics Technician is responsible for knowing, understanding, and accomplishing all required steps associated with compliance of the work scope assigned. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring all work is accomplished in accordance with Gama Aviation Engineering’s policies and procedures (RSQCM), manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and FAA Regulations.
- Documenting maintenance discrepancies and taking necessary actions to correct the items.
- Ability to read and understand aircraft/system wiring diagrams along with basic troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and incorporate engineering prints and wiring diagrams
- Immediately notifying the Avionics Supervisor of any problem areas such as parts, materials, workmanship, or airworthiness issues.
- Providing the Avionics Supervisor with a detailed report of work progression and open items to be included in the shift turnover log.
- Proper tagging of aircraft components, parts, and panels appropriately stored including racks by aircraft.
- Maintaining the work areas, buildings, and equipment which are utilized for aircraft maintenance in a safe, clean, and operative condition.
- Having sufficient hand tools to perform maintenance duties.
- Performing other duties as directed by the Avionics supervisor.
- Avionics experience and knowledge, preferred
- Working knowledge of FAA Regulations
- Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe
- Ability to understand and interpret aircraft technical data
- Effective oral and written communication in English
- Ability to successfully work with others as part of a team to achieve established goals
- Available to travel, foreign and domestic, if needed
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (minimum of 5 years)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
About the Company
Company: Gama Aviation Engineering – 3.0
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV