Avionics Mechanic Job at Leed Corporate Service, Inc. – in Coatesville, PA
Full-time | Temporary | ContractEstimated: $40,000 – $53,000 a year3 hours ago
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- Mechanic experience
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
- Seeking immediate support of Avionics/Electricians and mechanic
- CH-148 Cyclone and/or S-92 Experience.
- Must have a strong history on either platform.
- A&P preferred but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
About the Company
Company: Leed Corporate Service, Inc. –
Company Location: Coatesville, PA