Avionics Maintenance Technician Job at Wheels Up Partners LLC – in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Full-timeEstimated: $26,000 – $35,000 a year4 hours ago
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- Driver’s License
- Communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Overview: Perform maintenance on aircraft for the 145 MRO based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FLL).
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft communication, navigation, pulse, flight control, voice recorder, flight data recorder, TCAS systems, instrumentation, and electrical/electronic accessories and systems.
- Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner.
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a neat and proficient manner according to the Company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture’s maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor of Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance, or higher authority.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate required.
- Active, valid Driver’s License required.
- High school diploma, or GED required.
- 2+ years’ of relevant work experience.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
Location: 1480 SW 43rd Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Wheels Up Partners LLC –
Company Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL