Aviation Parts Coordinator Job at Public Safety Business Agency – in Brisbane QLD
QGAir delivers high quality services and support for life saving, community safety and state support aviation services to the people and government of Queensland.
The QGAir Fixed Wing fleet consists of six fixed wing aircraft with bases at Brisbane, Cairns, Mt Isa, and Horn Island.
Our employees are highly motivated, self-driven leaders who understand our business and are committed to delivering exceptional service to our customers.
Strong problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a clear customer focus, positive work ethic and safety culture are desired attributes.
Job Type: Temporary
Position Type: Flexible-full-time
Location: Brisbane – North
Yearly Salary: $86042 – $93321
Contact Name: Mary McClean
Closing Date: 19-APR-21
Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
- Maintain the inventory for aviation parts tooling and vendor list, including the monitoring of vendor turnaround times and service quality;
- Coordinate procurement and logistics requirements of critical aircraft parts;
- Ensure storage practices and procedures comply with CASA regulatory requirements and Workplace Health and Safety legislation;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of aviation procurement regulations relating to aviation maintenance and inventory control;
- Provide support to the Responsible Manager Engineering / Chief Engineer, for the administration of inventory control processes and procedures in compliance with CASA regulations;
- Process invoices and accounts that pertain to the QGAir maintenance organisation and ensure supplier invoices are correct and aquitted in the required timeframe.
Highly desirable skills/requirements
- Knowledge of CASA regulations pertaining to procurement and logistics requirements
- Previous experience with CAMP Systems Maintenance and Inventory modules
Applications to remain current for twelve months
Job Ad Reference – QLD/369307/21
Closing Date – Monday, 19 April 2021
About the Company
Company: Public Safety Business Agency –
Company Location: Brisbane QLD