Aviation Mechanical Component Shop Technician Job at Av-Reps.com – in Mississauga, ON
Aviation Representatives Inc., (AV-Reps) a Canadian-company that specialize in the overhauling of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanic components. We’re looking for an experienced aviation mechanical component shop technician to join our team!
- Reporting to the Assembly Supervisor as the Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for assembling, disassembling and testing hydraulic components.
- Repair and overall aircraft mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Review component specification and written technical instructions/ manuals
- Conduct visual inspections and pretest to determine repairs required on units and verify prior to assembly that the unit and all parts are available.
- Assemble/test landing gear components in strict compliance with the overhaul manual and blueprints.
- Ensure fits and clearances are acceptable.
- Conduct tests on components, including bleeding and filling, measuring stroke, cycling, lockwire, leak test, etc.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic component when required
- Complete necessary paperwork for components, including tagging, Evaluation Strip Report, Process Work Order, Material Shop Order, Test Report, etc.
- Support quality initiative by performing own inspection (SI&A)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years related technical/mechanical experience with hydraulics is required within the Aerospace industry
Ability to interpret blueprints and repair and overhaul manuals is required
Company offers competitive salary, medical and dental benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.50 per hour
- Aircraft components repair and overhaul: 2 years (Required)
About the Company
Company: Av-Reps.com –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON