Aviation (GSE) Sales Manager Job at AERO Specialties – 3.1 in Boise, ID
The AERO Sales Representative is responsible for assessing the requirements of customers, suggest suitable products and, when applicable, alternative options to ensure that both the customer and the company are satisfied with the outcome.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge on the aviation industry including products, technologies, customers, and competitors.
· Ability to manage stressful situations, understand and resolve customer emergencies, and balance the customer needs with AERO factory/engineering and Distributed suppliers’ needs.
· Fulfill yearly targets as defined by AERO’s management, in terms of market share, pricing, margin, lead time, and payment conditions.
· Quote prices, contract terms, estimated delivery date and credit terms to customers while adhering to AERO’s pricing policies, general terms & conditions of sales, and strictly follow AERO’s sales and compliance procedures.
· Follow-up with quotes to obtain the order and submit necessary purchase orders to outside vendors or internal departments; invoice customers when goods are shipped and follow-up with customers to determine satisfaction with product
· Maintain relationships with current customers and systematically explore new customers and new markets; Respond to electronic, written, and telephone inquiries from customers
· Assist in the development and maintenance of promotion tools and documents specific to assigned sales area.
· Coordinate customer and project specifications with internal operational personnel to ensure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customer’s schedule and needs
· Develop and recommend parts sales practices to the sales department that leverage company capabilities.
· Maintain accurate reports and database records of customer contacts, activities, and transactions
· Maintain the highest ethical standards, open and honest communication, work with integrity and treat everyone with respect.
· Participate in advertising program development; Attend tradeshows to demonstrate products and interact with customers; Assist in coordinating marketing plan; Assist in coordinating sales literature, manuals and advertising
· Other duties as assigned
· 2+ years of inside or outside sales experience
· Working knowledge of the products sold by AERO Specialties
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
· Detail-oriented and customer focused
· Salary listed is base pay only; this position is bonus-eligible as well.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: AERO Specialties – 3.1
Company Location: Boise, ID