Aviation Flight/Trip Coordinator – Hillsboro, OR – Compressed Schedule Job at Aeroair Hillsboro, OR
Aero Air is seeking a FT Flight/Trip Coordinator to join our amazing team at the Hillsboro, Oregon Airport. Desirable schedule and full benefits package.
The perfect candidate for this position is someone who likes working a 3 to 4 day workweek, has strong customer service and computer skills, is detail oriented and organized. Experience not required! WE WILL TRAIN YOU! Do you want to put your stellar Customer Service skills to good use? If this is you, apply today to join our team! We are actively recruiting local candidates!
The Schedule for this position is a compressed workweek (days on alternate), working 12 hour shifts and may include weekends and/or holidays.
Job Description Summary: The Flight Coordinator prepares, updates, maintains, and provides flight information to flight crews and company personnel, creates detailed itineraries and supporting documents, tracks flights, manages crew schedules, calendars and coordinates logistics for crew members and passengers including airline tickets, ground transportation and catering. The Flight Coordinator will handle a large number of calls over the course of each shift, acting on each call and providing follow-up service and documentation as needed. Aviation experience helpful but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task: talk on the phone and work on the computer.
- Team player who works well under pressure and adapts easily to change.
- Working knowledge of all basic computer systems including Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability and desire to quickly and efficiently learn new systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Favorable pre employment drug screen and criminal background results.
- Previous experience as a Flight Coordinator helpful but not required.
- Experience in the travel or aviation industry helpful but not required.
- Part 135 Aviation Knowledge helpful but not required.
- Charter services knowledge helpful but not required.
**We offer a favorable benefits package including medical coverage, voluntary dental and vision, voluntary life and disability and a 401(k) with a 3% employer contribution.
Aero Air, prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.
About the Company
Company Location: Hillsboro, OR