Aviation- Entry Level Job at The Connor Group – 4.2 in Miamisburg, OH
The Connor Group offers long-term, full time opportunity, with steady hours and benefits within a growing company that owns and operates luxury apartment communities.
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with mechanical aptitude or pilot mechanic training who can assist with our private plane staff. Will train the right individual.
- Technical training
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation, paid sick/personal days, paid holidays
- 401k and more!
Would you answer YES to the following?
- Are you mechanically inclined or have you recently completed aviation mechanics school?
- Are you looking for a career in the Aviation world?
- Do you want a career vs. job?
- Would your friends describe you as having a great work ethic and reliable?
- is your opportunity to be a part of a high-growth, privately-held organization considered to be “The Best” in its industry. With more than 400 associates, we believe the people are our key to success is our people.
- Connor Group is a national leader in operating upscale apartment communities. Founded in 1991, The Connor Group has over $3.3 billion in assets and is one of the fastest growing, privately held real estate investment firms in the country.
Some job requirements include:
- 40 hours a week, flexible schedule
- Fueling, Parking and Cleaning planes
- Assist with maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Miamisburg, OH 45342 (Required)
- Hours depend on flight schedules, do you tend to have flexible availibity? (40 hours a week).
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
About the Company
Company: The Connor Group – 4.2
Company Location: Miamisburg, OH