Aviation Customer Service Representative Job at Don Davis Aviation, Inc. – in Henderson, KY
Customer Service Representative
Don Davis Aviation, Inc., Henderson, KY
Exceed customer expectations with outstanding customer service to our aviation clients. You will be the face of our company. Provide support for all passengers, flight crews inbound, outbound and to all internal departments: Charter, Line Service, Aircraft Maintenance and Flight School.
- Greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
- Answer multi line phones and communicate with aircraft via Unicom radio.
- Coordinate with line service to ensure all customer needs are met and exceeded.
- Provide concierge services and assist passengers/crew with any needs.
- Invoice accurately and maintain accurate product and service records.
- Maintain cleanliness of the customer and customer service areas.
- Stock coffee and vending and supplies also ensuring cleanliness of area.
- Schedule aircraft and instructors for Flight School.
- Provide support for all departments: Charter, Aircraft Maintenance and Flight School.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Excellent customer service skills. Hospitality degree or experience a plus.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, solve problems and work independently or under instruction as necessary.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, computer knowledge, various administrative skills and multi-line phone experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends and overtime can be required occasionally.
- Must present a neat, professional, well-groomed appearance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED and read and write English.
- Must pass a drug test and all background/security checks.
No phone calls please
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Don Davis Aviation, Inc. –
Company Location: Henderson, KY