Associate of Corporate Development Job at Ferrovial, S.A. – in Madrid, Madrid provincia
Ferrovial is one of the world´s leading developers of transport infrastructure. Ferrovial Airports integrates all airport management activities and is one of the world´s leading private airport operators. Part of the aviation industry since 1998, the company provides more than 20 years´ experience in investing, developing and operating 34 airports around the world. Ferrovial Airports offers an in-depth understanding of the industry and a solid track record of building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders.
Ferrovial operates a portfolio of 4 airports in the United Kingdom: 25% stake in Heathrow, Europe´s busiest hub, and 50% ownership in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Southampton.
The Associate collaborating with the Project Manager in Corporate Development will be responsible for detecting, analyze and propose preliminary business opportunities for the development of the Division’s activity.
- Prepare case studies (country’s profile, characteristics and risks, its valuation, modelling and monitoring, etc.).
- Performing preliminary analysis, including valuation modelling and monitoring of such potential opportunities.
- Preparing cost of capital, macroeconomic or risk / return analysis and presenting them to the Project Director.
- Collaborating on the identification and supervision of tasks to be performed during the project, coordinating the different work streams (internal and external resources) and monitoring the budget of the project.
- Taking part of bidding and M&A project analysis of the Division, participating on the organization, planning and execution of Division’s processes required in a Due Diligence, with the aim of determining the suitability of the investment and disinvestment for the Division’s business objectives, ensuring established profitability levels and identifying risks.
- Participating in the analysis of potential shareholders, evaluating their characteristics and giving support during the negotiation of the collaboration terms.
- Preparing documents for internal approval committees and strategic presentations, as well as participating in those meetings.
- Supporting the financial closing of the projects and taking part in the negotiation with the financial entities, authorities, client and/or vendor.
Habilidades y experiencia
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance or business development in multinational companies in the infrastructure or utilities sector.
- A very high level of English and Spanish, and availability to travel.
- Experience in financial models, and technical knowledge in valuation and banking will be highly valued.
- Valuable Master in financial analysis.
- Valuable international experience and Project Finance know-how.
- High level of autonomy, proactiveness to propose solutions and improvements.
- Flexibility and ability to react under pressure, teamwork.
- Ability to assume responsibilities with the main clients transmitting consistent messages in both languages through a good interlocution.
About the Company
Company: Ferrovial, S.A. –
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia