Armament Engineer Job at Kinexus Brisbane, QLD
Tell me about this role:
Our client is currently looking for a security cleared (NV1 or higher) Armament Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. No two days are the same in this role which is essential to the success of the project. We are looking for multi-skilled, flexible, hardworking people who are keen to grow their career within a leading Defence supplier. This role will see you take on a variety of Armament Engineer tasks including planning and supporting the project team.
This role offers uncapped training and development opportunities as well as other benefits including free parking, flexible working and different leave arrangements including paid parental, study, reserve, and volunteer leave.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Working on certification and compliance issues
- Conduct engineering systems related activities
- Provide support and expertise to monthly committee meetings
- Liaise with management, staff, customers, contractors, and other organisations.
- Prepare correspondence and reports as directed
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to the rest of the team
What sort of skills do I need?
- Bachelors degree in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the Air Engineering domain
- Demonstrated experience with CASG projects
- Demonstrated experience with design qualification and certification
- Experience with aviation armaments systems
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Hold or have the ability to gain and maintain and NV1 security clearance
What’s in it for me?
- An environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive
- Rewarding careers with ongoing professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements and a genuinely supportive, inclusive culture
- Focus on keeping each other safe
- Other benefits including an Employee Assistance Program, Professional Memberships, Salary Sacrifice and Subsidised Parking
Due to the nature of the company’s projects, an Australian Citizenship and a minimum NV1 Security Clearance is essential.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. Here at Kinexus we work closely with a wide array of companies in many locations throughout Australia from the large Prime Contractors, through to specialist Consulting Companies. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lee Pfeiffer on 0402 913 559 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LP
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.
About the Company
Company Location: Brisbane, QLD