Applications Customer Support Jobs in Miami, FL at Scalian
Title: Applications Customer Support
Location: Miami, FL
Applications customer support W/M/X
Permanent position | Full-time | Miami, FL
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leadingmultinational engineering consulting firmwith 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience. We are specialized inDigital Systems(IT & Software and Systems Engineering) andIndustrial Performance(Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors such as the aerospace, defense, rail, and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you experienced in applications customer support?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in the US!
What will your role be?
Scalian is looking for an experienced applications customer support for one of our clients in the aviation industry. You will have full responsibilities from installing the applications on the user’s machines to the incoming request for support. Those applications can be for aircraft maintenance or flying the aircraft for example.
· Installing multiple applications on the client’s computer
· Possibly traveling to the users’ site for initial training
· Level 2 support and ensuring the end-user support
· Maintenance of those applications
What skills and qualifications are we looking for?
· Very good knowledge of IT technologies and Concepts
· Experienced in Level 2 support
· Experienced with applications used in the aviation industry
· Strong work ethic and experience working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving IT
· Speaking, reading, and writing Spanish is a plus
Why join us?
· To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
· To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package
· To access training that focuses on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
· To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
· To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
· To join a dynamic, specialized, and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued.
· To be part of a team wherehaving funis essential.