A&P Technician / A&P Mechanic Jobs in Janesville, WI at Helicopter Specialties, Inc
Title: A&P Technician / A&P Mechanic
Company: Helicopter Specialties, Inc
Location: Janesville, WI
JOB SUMMARY FOR A&P TECHNICIAN / A&P MECHANIC
Helicopter Specialties, Inc. is accepting applications for an experienced Airframe and Powerplant Helicopter Technician. This position requires teamwork and is responsible for maintenance, inspections, repairs and modifications of customer aircraft.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES A&P TECHNICIAN / A&P MECHANIC
· Applicant should have experience in airframe maintenance, electrical, engines, aircraft paint, airframe repairs, composite repairs and fabrication.
· Read, understand, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, AD’s, Service Bulletins, progressive inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation.
· Complete any assigned projects as required by management team.
· Ability to meet/exceed deadlines and time accountability requirements
· We are seeking a flexible person who is capable of handling multiple projects.
· Some travel may be required.
· Read and interpret blueprints.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED A&P TECHNICIAN / A&P MECHANIC
Valid Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certificate Required
High School Diploma or equivalent
Bell/Airbus experience preferred.
Knowledgeable of Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) regulations related to maintenance in Part 145 operations.
Factory Training a plus
Sheet metal skills a plus but not required
Pay commensurate with experience.
SIMPLE Retirement plan
10 Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location