A&P Tech Job at Haggan Aviation – 3.6 in Englewood, CO
Haggan Aviation * Englewood, Colorado, USA
Position Type: Permanent
A&P technician – Learjet experience a plus
Haggan Aviation is a Part 145 repair station located at KAPA, Centennial airport in south east Denver. Since 1996 Haggan has been performing heavy and light inspection checks on small and midsize corporate aircraft, including but not limited to Lear and Hawker airframes. Also, at this repair station are extensive and well-rounded sheet metal, avionics, interior and paint departments. As one of the busiest non-commercial airports in the country, Haggan is a fast paced and rewarding environment. Haggan is comprised of three large hangars, all of which are connected providing an excellent well-lit workspace. Surrounded by endless outdoor activities and beauty, Haggan offers employees excellent pay, great health benefits and 401K opportunities. Colorado is truly a one of a kind destination, making Haggan a great place to be and work.
Day Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Currently seeking experienced A&P technician’s (Learjet experience is a plus)
- Perform maintenance and inspection on Airframes and Powerplants.
- Perform sheet metal repairs or modifications for damage found during inspections, service bulletins or airworthiness directives.
- Must be able to read, understand and accomplish maintenance manual procedures. Must be able to research and order parts.
- Must be able to accomplish tasks within allotted time, and communicate with Lead Technicians.
- Ensuring that the repair and installations of all articles and components within their jurisdiction is accomplished within the authority of the repair station and that the Quality Assurance Department, when applicable inspects the work.
- The proper handling of all parts while in repair process through the shop and when work is completed.
- To ensure that the maintenance of the shop premises is kept in a clean and orderly manner. All shop equipment is put back to proper location after use.
- Other jobs and duties may be assigned at the discretion of the company.
- Active Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Pass FAA drug and alcohol program and random testing.
- Read and understand English.
- Study Repair Station Manual and pass Repair Station Manual exam.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Haggan Aviation – 3.6
Company Location: Englewood, CO