A&P Aircraft Mechanic Job at Flying Academy – 3.2 in Corona, CA
We are seeking immediate openings for a high energy A&P Aircraft Mechanic to Join our team at Flying Academy located at Corona Municipal Airport.
Are your years of experience going unrecognized?
Are you seeking a new opportunity with a company that works tirelessly to provide its employees with training, growth, and support?
Flying Academy wants you to JOIN OUR FAMILY!!
- Maintain the fleet of the company (Cessna 100 series, PA 28/44 series)
- Responsible for assuring that the company’s goals for safety, security and quality are met by continual compliance with the company Safety Management System (SMS) program and reporting through the appropriate process any safety, security or quality recommendations or non-compliance observations.
- Modifying equipment according to service bulletin or manufacturer documentation
- Completing quality and production documentation, prepare estimates and maintain maintenance documentation according to Quality Assurance requirements
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals
- Performs necessary maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alteration on aircraft to ensure airworthiness.
- Assuring that the company’s safety, security, and quality are met by continual compliance the company’s Safety Management System (SMS) program. Also, reporting the appropriate process of any safety, security, or quality recommendations or non-compliance observations
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean and safe condition at all times
Skills and Experience
- Airframe & Powerplant License (A&P) issued by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Current Airframe & Powerplant License must be active (within the past 24 months) or obtained within the past 24 months.
- Proven customer focus with an ability to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to read, write, understanding, and speak English
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Airframe & Powerplant License (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Flying Academy – 3.2
Company Location: Corona, CA