A&P Aircraft Mechanic Jobs in Boulder City at ATLAS AIRCRAFT CENTER, INC.
Title: A&P Aircraft Mechanic
Company: ATLAS AIRCRAFT CENTER, INC.
Location: Boulder City
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) headquartered in Portsmouth, NH seeksAircraft Maintenance Techniciansfor its new facility in Boulder City, Nevada.
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense fractional fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and a growing fleet of Pilatus PC-24 jets. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in PC-12 and PC-24 maintenance, including turbine aircraft repairs, inspections, and Avionics sales and repair service.
TheAircraft Maintenance Techniciansare responsible for repairing aircraft, aircraft engines, and aircraft components in accordance with applicable technical data, industry standards, and the Atlas Aircraft Center “Repair Station Manual.” Technicians need to have a good comprehension of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
1. Ensure comprehension of assigned task(s) before initiating maintenance. If necessary, communicate concerns or questions with the Maintenance Supervisor.
2. Perform maintenance with the highest quality of workmanship avoiding any act which may endanger personnel or cause damage to equipment and articles.
3. Perform all maintenance using proper tools and equipment.
4. Ensure that the manufacturer’s safety precautions are taken before initiating maintenance.
5. Complete Work Order package forms in accordance with the instructions contained in Appendix A of the Atlas Repair Station Manual.
6. Notify the appropriate Supervisor immediately of any condition that arises which might represent a problem or unsafe condition.
7. Maintain tools, equipment, and the work area in a safe and orderly condition.
The work environment consists of an air-conditioned hangar, with occasional outdoor work. The schedule will consist of day shifts only at this time, but the Aircraft Maintenance Technicians must have the availability to work occasional nights and weekends when needed. On the job training is provided by our experienced staff.
Training provided by Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. consists of extensive initial training to become familiar with both the AAC and the PlaneSense program. AAC technicians attend factory training with Pilatus, engine training with Pratt & Whitney, ongoing education through FAA-sponsored classes, component instruction, continuous on-the-job training, and more!
Airframe and Powerplant license
3 Years’ aircraft maintenance experience preferred
Aircraft parts management experience preferred, but not required
Own and maintain sufficient hand tools to perform duties efficiently and effectively
Ability to live and work in the United States without any restrictions
Valid state driver’s license
Carries or has the ability to possess a valid U.S. Passport for training purposes
Capability of lifting up to 60 lbs.
Willing and able to work different shifts consisting of days, evenings, holidays, and weekends
Federal law requires Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. to acquire an applicant’s history of Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive role
PlaneSense, Inc. / Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal empl…