Airplane Fueler Job at Charlotte County Airport Authority – Punta Gorda Airport – in Punta Gorda, FL
Seasonal Line Service Technician needed for refueling, marshaling, towing, mooring aircraft, and other duties.
The Line Service Technician is responsible for a safe, compliant, and efficient FBO operation including aircraft fueling, ground handling, facilities maintenance and customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate all aircraft fueling operations per FAA requirements and airline standards.
2. Maintain daily record keeping as assigned, electronic or manual.
3. Assist with the daily functions of the customer service counter and airside operations.
4. Assist in the preventative maintenance (daily checks), cleanliness and proper storage of all aircraft and FBO ground support equipment. Equipment shall be maintained to exceed industry standards and shall strive for 100% readiness.
5. Maintain cleanliness of all aircraft parking and tie-down areas.
6. Assist in the operations and maintenance of all bulk fuel storage systems.
7. Perform the daily maintenance and cleaning of mobile fueling equipment.
8. Perform the daily fuel quality testing and record results.
9. Perform airport security duties.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified preferred. Airport experience preferred but not required.
Shift work including overnights, weekends, evenings, and holidays required.
Applicant must be able to lift 50 lbs. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug/Smoke Free work place. Background checks, drug and fitness screenings are done!
Applications are available to download at www.flypgd.com and at the FBO or Administration building at the Charlotte County Airport Authority located in Punta Gorda.
Starting at $11.00/hour, increase to $11.50/hour after 90 days and $12.50/hour after 6 months. 40 hours/week as seasonal employee, may become a part-time regular position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $11.00 – $12.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Charlotte County Airport Authority – Punta Gorda Airport –
Company Location: Punta Gorda, FL