Aircraft Mechanic – Tom Wood Aviation Job at Tom Wood Aviation – 3.4 in Fishers, IN
Indy’s growing premier aircraft maintenance and avionics facility located at Tom Wood Aviation is currently looking to hire an Aircraft Mechanic.
Tom Wood Aviation is proud to be a FAR part 141 flight school (#1TWS915M), and FAR part 145 maintenance facility (#1TWR915M), a Cessna service center, a Cessna pilot center, and a Cessna sales center in Indianapolis, IN.
Our commitment to safety and service has made Tom Wood Aviation one of the most well-respected aviation service providers in the Midwest.
As a member of the 1000+ Tom Wood Group team, you’ll not only have a solid career foundation, but also receive the benefits associated with a large corporation including Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and Short Term Disability insurance, and company-matching 401(k). We also provide Paid Company Training, have an Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and great opportunities for future advancement.
- Perform maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on various makes and models of general aviation avionics.
- Complete all work and required sign-offs in accordance with applicable FAA regulations.
- Release aircraft back to service after maintenance or inspections
- Identify and report any unusual malfunctions to Chief Inspector
- Properly perform all assigned inspections and document findings on the required forms used by the repair station.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School or Equivalent
- A&P license preferred but not necessary with experience
- Valid Driver License
- Three-Five years plus experience in general aviation
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number, and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility. We are an equal opportunity employer – Drug and Tobacco-Free Campus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fishers, IN 46038: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Aircraft maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Tom Wood Aviation – 3.4
Company Location: Fishers, IN