Aircraft Mechanic II Structural Jobs in San Antonio – Texas – USA at ICONMA
Title: Aircraft Mechanic II Structural
Location: San Antonio – Texas – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Airport/Airline, Manufacturing
· eTechnical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation, and applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures’ manuals.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts.
· Requires broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair.
· Must have basic knowledge of electrical theory, must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
The incumbent receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records
· Required High School or GED.
Aircraft mechanic experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.