Aircraft Mechanic II – AH Jobs in West Jordan – Utah – USA at Tyonek Native Corporation
Title: Aircraft Mechanic II – AH
Company: Tyonek Native Corporation
Location: West Jordan – Utah – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Airport/Airline, Maintenance/Cleaning
Position: Aircraft Mechanic II – AH-64
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
* Will perform Field and Sustainment maintenance Level support/augmentation to include:
Production control, Quality Control, Supply Management, maintenance, and repair of aircraft, as well as launch and recovery of aircraft prior to and after the conduct of flight activities.
* Shall work in specialized shops associated with the Field level maintenance fixed base operations as well as perform troubleshooting and maintenance repairs on the flight line in West Jordan, UT.
* Troubleshoot malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulics engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation and heating systems
* Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures
* Must be able to read and interpret manufacture manuals and technical manuals
* Perform preflight, thru-flight, and post-flight maintenance
* Must be able to jack and tow aircraft
* Must enter all maintenance correctly in log books
* Army experience in rotary wing flight line and organizational/intermediate level maintenance
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must have two years of recent verifiable experience
* Must be a US Citizen
* MOS 15R graduate and or equivalent training required
* Must be able to pass a background check, which could include a criminal history and credit check for access to Government facilities.
* Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
* Per E.O. 14042, selectee(s) must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 BY 01/04/2022 or date of employment (which ever comes later) except in limited circumstances where an exception is approved due to a disability or sincerely held religious beliefs.
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
* Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
* Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
* May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
* May be required to see aircraft in flight, read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
* Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
* Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
* Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
* May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVERAA / ADA
* TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employ…