Aircraft Mechanic Jobs in Atlanta – Georgia – USA at delta
Title: Aircraft Mechanic
Location: Atlanta – Georgia – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Airport/Airline, Maintenance/Cleaning
Position: Aircraft Support Mechanic – Atlanta – 30392
b”HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES) Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become an Aircraft Support Mechanic (ASM) c2 a0 with the Delta Air Lines Tech Ops division. Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
* Performs various tasks using appropriate tools and equipment either working independently or as a team working items within the ASM classification.
* Assists mechanics in technical or non-technical functions related, but not limited to: aircraft interiors, cargo bins, A/C wheels and brakes, components, aircraft systems, aircraft engine repairs, and avionics systems according to Delta and FAA specifications.
* May require other non-technical functions as developed.
* Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures. WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
* Must have at least six months of acceptable mechanical experience or appropriate technical training.
* Must possess basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, composites and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
* Must achieve a satisfactory score on assessments structured to determine the ability to perform essential job functions.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug test.
* Must be authorized to work in the US.
* Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including c2 a0rotating or fixed shifts, c2 a0weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to read and write English and comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
* Must meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions.
* Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure. * (If transferring internally) c2 a0
Must beperforming satisfactorily in present position.
* Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.
-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc. WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS) An Airframe & Powerplant license is preferred, but not required.”