Aircraft Mechanic Job at Aeropeople – in Oxfordshire
About the Client: Our client is one of the world’s most exciting aviation projects and they offer a diverse range of roles in a unique environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
Aircraft Mechanic with experience on A330, A320 or A340.
- Demonstrable experience on wide bodied commercial aircraft
- Have or had experience on Airbus A330 and/or A340,A320..
- Hold a Full UK Driving License
- Must have passed a CP2 Colour Vision Test
- Takes responsibility to build and maintain positive relationships with others.
- Takes full ownership for delivering their agreed objectives and other commitments made.
- Takes changes and challenges in their stride
- Demonstrates full ownership and a passion for service excellence.
- Adapts to changes by learning and improving.
Call Luke Farrow to find out more information on 07584 273804 or email [email protected]
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
About the Company
Company: Aeropeople –
Company Location: Oxfordshire