Aircraft Maintenance Technician / Apprentice Job at Pacific Flight Academy – in Honolulu, HI
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician / Apprentice is responsible for performing and assisting on all assigned maintenance activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports daily to their respective Maintenance Team Leader.
- Performing maintenance to company aircraft under the supervision of authorized personnel
- Comply with all FARs, Operations Specifications, Company Policies, and Company Procedures.
- Ensures that the appropriate technical data is available during the performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration activities.
- Ensure the shop premises are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that all maintenance or alteration processes are appropriately completed and documented electronically on the maintenance forms as set forth in manuals.
- Towing aircraft, taxiing aircraft and performing run ups
- Must have a good attitude.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be hands on and have a technical aptitude
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Must be a highly motivated and organized.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Honolulu, HI 96819: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Pacific Flight Academy –
Company Location: Honolulu, HI