Aircraft Interior Technician- Overnight Shift Job at Florida Flight, Inc. – in Orlando International Airport, FL
Florida Flight, Inc. is an FAA-approved Repair Station which provides aircraft interior line maintenance services that include seat repairs, carpet replacement, and a variety of other interior services for both corporate & commercial clients. We put high emphasis on quality workmanship to ensure the safety of each aircraft we provide services on.
Florida Flight, Inc. is currently seeking enthusiastic team members to support our interior line maintenance program. Great opportunity for those who are planning to start a career within the technical side of aviation. Candidates can learn how to sign off task cards, non-routines, and fill out the aircraft log book.
Salary will vary based on experience.
Visit our website for more information, www.floridaflightinc.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform routine aircraft seat inspections and troubleshoot as per customer provided instructions.
- Perform any necessary repairs as per approved instruction manuals in the allotted time.
- Must be able to use basic tools necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Sign off all completed tasks.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, professionalism, and a positive attitude without compromising quality & safety.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping.
- Perform other aircraft interior tasks and duties as assigned by the supervisors and/or lead technicians.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Must be flexible, and be willing to work overnight, weekend shifts and Holidays
- Need to adhere to the company tardiness & attendance policy
- Previous aircraft interior experience is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must not have any medical condition that precludes from lifting seats or other items weighing up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Aviation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Florida Flight, Inc. –
Company Location: Orlando International Airport, FL