Aircraft Fueler Jobs in Grapevine, TX at Allied Aviation Services, Inc.
Title: Aircraft Fueler
Company: Allied Aviation Services, Inc.
Location: Grapevine, TX
Allied Aviation Service
Come work at DFW International Airport as an aircraft fueler. All paid on the job training for aircraft fueling responsibilities. Must have a valid Texas driver license to apply.
Aircraft Fueler Qualifications:
* Must have a Valid driver license
* Must have a verifiable background up to 10 years
* High school diploma or GED and 18 years of age
* Must be available to work shift work/weekends/holidays
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* Have the ability to do basic math: add, subtract, multiply and divide
Job Description for Aircraft Fueler
The duties of an aircraft fueler will consist of servicing aircraft and other equipment with aviation and automotive fuels with the use of tanker trucks, hydrant carts or tow carts. Aircraft fuelers are required to position the fueling equipment next to the aircraft and service it with fuel – while following all Airline and Company policies and safety regulations at all times. Other duties related to the job are: completing required paperwork such as fuel service records, tanker sheets, truck sheets and recording meter ticket information.
The company operates twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week including all holidays. The commercial airline industry is a fast paced and time sensitive environment, so fuelers are required to have the ability to complete their assignments in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner at all times to ensure on-time departures and continued customer satisfaction.
Aircraft Fueler Benefits:
* Full time 40 hours work week + overtime
* Up to $18.00 per hour to start
* .25 cents per hour shift differential for afternoon and midnight shifts
* Overtime pay after 8 hours worked (not after 40 hours worked) @ 1 1/2x rate for the first 4 hours of overtime, the next 4 hours are paid at 2x rate
* 6 paid sick days year
* 7 paid holidays a year. If the holiday is worked it is paid at 2x rate
* Paid vacation
* Company uniforms and all PPE
* Excellent health care package
* Excellent pension plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Grapevine, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location