Aircraft Fueler Job at PrimeFlight Aviation – 2.9 in Denver, CO
As a valued member of the PrimeFlight team, you will be responsible for fueling aircraft. In this position you will:
- Perform fueling at the airport in a safe and efficient manner
- Accurately track fuel transactions
- Execute daily quality control checks on equipment
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition
- Use fuel trucks, hydrants carts, and stationary carts to fuel aircraft
- Ensure the correct loading and balancing of fuel
- Refuel aircraft when directed
- Deicing of aircraft as required
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at the airport location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Oral Communication
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Valid state driver’s license with clean motor vehicle record
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Basic Understanding of Computer Applications and Data Entries.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid state driver’s license with clean motor vehicle record.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. The employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.Most work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Continuously stand and walk for 6-8 hours
- Repeatedly lift 50 pounds or more:
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy equipment
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, squat, and reach out with the body, arms, and/or legs
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by the terminal environment
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: PrimeFlight Aviation – 2.9
Company Location: Denver, CO