Aircraft Fueler 1st/2nd Shift (full and paid training given) Job at Menzies Aviation – 3.0 in Pittsburgh, PA
Want to work for one of the leading fueling companies in the world? Join Menzies Aviation and be part of our family!
- Perform fueling in a safe and efficient manner.
- Drive and operate fuel trucks, hydrant carts, and stationary carts to fuel aircraft.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions
- Perform daily Quality Control checks on equipment.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Ensure the correct loading and balancing of fuel.
- Responsible for defueling aircraft as directed.
- Comply with attendance standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license in good standing.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen & Physical test.
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Handle fueling carts and fueling hoses which will require you to lift and move up to 70lbs.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Work is done primarily outdoors; must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Must pass a background check and obtain US Customs seal
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Prior experience preferred including possession of a Commercial Driver’s License or experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (preferred)
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS:
- 1ST 4:30AM – 1:00PM
- 2ND 12:30PM – 9:00PM & 2:00PM – 10:30PM
- Advancement Opportunities to Lead and Supervisor
- Three Health Plans through Meritain Health that offer a variety of coverage
- Two Dental Plans through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance Plan through Met Life Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Accident Coverage Plan
- Critical Illness Coverage Plan
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage Plan
- Company Paid Employee Basic Life and AD&D Insurance $20,000.
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Prepaid Legal Coverage Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Pet Discount Coverage and Pet Insurance Plan
- Uniform Provided
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Menzies Aviation – 3.0
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA