Aircraft Fueler Job at Signature Flight Support – 3.1 in Lihue, HI
Full-timeEstimated: $26,000 – $36,000 a year3 hours ago
Full Job Description
- Perform fueling and de-fueling operations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions.
- Perform de-icing functions as required.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Ensure correct loading and balancing of fuel.
- Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel aircraft.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide and ability to perform mathematical functions with regard to weight, measurement and volume.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Signature Flight Support – 3.1
Company Location: Lihue, HI