Aircraft Cleaner Job at Foxtrot Aviation Services – in Dayton, OH
FoxTrot Aviation Services is Hiring!
Foxtrot is looking for dedicated and quality-oriented candidates to join our ever-growing family.
Foxtrot Aviation Services provides members of the Aviation Industry with top of the line aircraft detailing, line service and facility cleaning. Based at the Dayton International Airport, our company is continually growing, and we are in need of candidates that can help us not only meet, but also exceed our goal to become the Midwest’s leading aircraft detailing and facility support company.
Foxtrot Aviation Services cares just as much about the professional growth of our employees as we do for creating a welcoming environment.
Any interested applicants are welcomed to visit our website to learn more about the company and our services.
Job: Aircraft Cleaning Technician
Type: Full time.
Must pass a 10-year FBI background check –
Valid Driver License – Reliable Transportation – Working cell phone – Must pass a drug screening – Capable of lifting, twisting and standing on feet for several hours – Open availability and flexibility with scheduling – Veterans must provide the form DD214 and discharge information
Must be capable of operating the necessary equipment for the job – Superb communication, time management and prioritization skills – Ability to master new skills quickly and efficiently – Team oriented and able to work in a diverse work environment – Able to work under supervision as well as alone
Description: Foxtrot Aviation excels at Interior and Exterior detail and restoration services for a wide variety of aircraft, both large and small. Knowledge of aviation will be provided as well as paid training.
*Pay raise is contingent with full compliance of company polices and performance reviews.
*Benefits available to qualifying Full Time workers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Foxtrot Aviation Services –
Company Location: Dayton, OH