Aircraft Cleaner Job at Prospect Airport Services, Inc. – in Philadelphia, PA
Job Purpose: Clean Aircraft Interiors
MUST BE ABLE AND WILLING TO WORK MORNINGS, AFTERNOONS, AND OR OVERNIGHTS. ABILITY TO WORK OVERNIGHTS ARE A MUST.
Clean sink, faucet and countertop (high frequency)
Clean mirrors (high frequency)
Clean toilet area (high frequency)
Clean lavatory floor (high frequency)
Restock lavatory supplies (high frequency)
Remove trash from floor, seats and visible trash from seat pockets (high frequency)
Remove crumbs and other debris from seats (high frequency)
Clean galley countertops (high frequency)
Clean galley floors (high frequency)
Arrange seatbelts (medium frequency)
Place armrest in down position (high frequency)
Clean front and back of tray tables (high frequency)
Straighten seat back pocket material (high frequency)
Spot clean soiled leather (low frequency)
Carry your own cleaning supplies to the aircraft (high frequency)
Perform security searches on aircraft i.e. seats, pockets, compartments, closets, foot rest, etc. (very high frequency)
Remove dirty linens (very high frequency)
Place pillow packs on seats (very high frequency)
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Valid Driver’s License preferred but not required
Fluent in English (Must be proficient both written & verbal)
Ability to complete computer trainings
Must be a team player, as this position requires team work daily
Cleaning/janitorial experience optional
– Ability to bend, lift, pull, push, climb, walk and perform physical labor.
– Ability to speak and understand English instructions and communication.
– Ability to effectively work around and communicate with flight crews, co-workers, general traveling public and supervision.
– Ability to Empty trash cans and remove large bags of trash (excess of 50 pounds) from the aircraft.
– Ability to work in cramped spaces on occasion.
Standing/Walking: 30 %
Pulling: 20 %
Bending 20 %
Lifting 20 %
Sitting 0 %
Pushing 10 %
Ability to lift, push, pull up to approximately 30 – 45 pounds
Supply bag typically weighs 10 – 15 pounds and vacuum weighs 2 – 4 pounds.
Ability to repetitively bend and pull during cleaning aircraft.
Nothing in this Job Description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.60/ per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.60 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
We have implemented safety precautions due to Covid-19. We also provide all cleaning products needed for the job and your safety.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Prospect Airport Services, Inc. –
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA