Aerospace Painter Job at Aerotek in Tulsa, OK
Position: Aviation Painter
Shift: This position will train on 1st shift for a couple of weeks before moving to 2nd shift. Hours are as follows:
- 1st Shift Training Hours – monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4PM
- 2nd shift Hours – Monday – Friday 4PM – 12:30AM
– Receive work assignments and schedules from dept. supervisor
– Pull materials needed for processing as described on the work instruction sheet and/ or as directed by the dept. supervisor
– Follow guidelines as directed then perform the appropriate procedure (i.e. blasting, cleaning, racking, etc) to specification.
– Complete the work instruction sheet to record the work performed
– Transfer parts to next appropriate processing level or the quality department for inspection
Work Environment: Will be working in a non-climate controlled shop. Will be exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, odors, and temperature variations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- MUST have recent aerospace/aviation painting experience
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Company Location: Tulsa, OK