AEC Business Development Professional Jobs in Wichita, Kansas Metropolitan Area at GLMV Architecture
Title: AEC Business Development Professional
Company: GLMV Architecture
Location: Wichita, Kansas Metropolitan Area
GLMV is looking for Business Development Professionals who can identify and develop business relationships with potential clients within the industries served by GLMV. This position will be responsible for developing business in industries such as aviation, commercial, education, government, healthcare, industrial, restaurant and hospitality, and zoos and aquariums. This position will work collaboratively with GLMV’s design professionals and partners to discover and develop new business opportunities throughout the region.
While this job is being posted in Wichita, it is also available in Kansas City, Missouri and Houston, Texas.
· Identify leads for new business.
· Lead the planning, implementation, and execution of the divisions’ business development strategy.
· Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients.
· Introduce client decision-makers to the benefits and services of GLMV.
· Identify and inform division directors of business development opportunities within client organizations.
· Create presentations. May provide expert consultation services to clients.
· Maintain focus on active project acquisition/business development.
· Lead proposal preparation and/or responses to RFQs.
· May participate in contract negotiations.
· Collaborate with the project managers during the project delivery process regarding ongoing client communication.
· Travel, by air and car, to meet clients and/or attend client centered conferences or events.
Examples of job responsibilities are not intended to be all inclusive. GLMV reserves the right to assign additional responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Excellent communication and customer service skills with a strong commitment to professionalism.
Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
An employee shall not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Experience and Credentials
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course of study.
Three to five years of business development experience within the AEC industry.
Business development with higher education and/or commercial clients preferred.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.