Administrator Job at Balfour Beatty Coventry
UK, West Midlands, Coventry
About the role
Balfour Beatty Vinci has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team to work in Berkswell near Coventry.
What you’ll be doing
- Primary point of contact for all site visitors
- Schedule, coordinate and arrange internal and external meetings
- Manage travel plans via a 3rd party booking system
- Provide general secretarial administration duties as requested
- Support on minute taking, preparing documents and action planning
- Compile reports
- Manage diaries
- Write and develop presentations
- Liaise with parent companies/client senior executives to co-ordinate meetings
- Support leadership events
Who we’re looking for
- Previous experience in office management and/or administrative assistance preferred. However, training can be provided for the right candidate if had no previous direct experience, but candidate can demonstrate the below attributes.
- Prior experience in a customer interfacing role
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a high accuracy rate and attention to detail
Due to the location it is essential that candidates have a valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Why work for us
Balfour Beatty VINCI (BBV) is responsible for designing and building part of the most exciting and challenging infrastructure project in Europe: HS2.
We are building the West Midlands section of HS2’s Phase One route, spanning approximately 90km from Long Itchington in Warwickshire to the centre of Birmingham and on to Handsacre in Staffordshire. We will be employing thousands of people from the region to design and build the civil infrastructure for HS2 and we are looking for a wide range of skills to join the team and support this unique and ground breaking project.
Diversity and Inclusion: We aim to be a leader in equality, diversity and inclusion by creating a safe inclusive working environment for all – living our values of Safety, Respect, Integrity and Leadership. We are positive and inclusive about making adjustments, providing flexible working, encouraging all staff to engage in a diverse range of year round learning opportunities and provide personal development opportunities. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture.
Flexible working: Flexible or agile working is encouraged at BBV and we recognise the value and diversity of candidates which this can bring to our business operations. Not every role can provide a variety of working patterns to suit people’s personal needs however we are happy to discuss agile working opportunities at BBV with you.
Disability confident: We care about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. BBV is Disability Confident committed and we welcome applications from candidates with a disability.
Balfour Beatty VINCI is a long established joint venture between two global leaders in the delivery of critical infrastructure. Working together for over 30 years, we have been successful in delivering a number of significant infrastructures; creating unrivalled expertise and capability across rail, highways and aviation sectors in the UK and beyond.
In 2008, we announced our formal alliance with the aim of delivering modern and innovative solutions to the UK’s infrastructure needs. Since then, our collaboration has gone from strength to strength. We’ve successfully bid and delivered many key projects for Crossrail and Highways England Smart Motorways Programme. Balfour Beatty VINCI is a powerhouse for critical infrastructure.
About the Company
Company: Balfour Beatty
Company Location: Coventry