Administrative Assistant ($20.50/Hour + Flight Privileges) NK Job at Unifi Aviation, LLC – 3.1 in Dallas, TX
1. Maintain strict confidentiality of all station personnel records and any other employee information.
2. Ensure complete processing of employment applications and new-hire paperwork including occasionally, interviewing potential employees and keeping track of applicant information.
3.Maintain personnel records of active and inactive employees according to Company policy established by Human Resources.
4. Enter new hire information. personal data changes and payroll information into HRIS.
5. Collect fingerprints for the U.S Postal Service access approval.
6. Coordinate fingerprints and badging applications for Security identify Display Area access.
7. Manage employee uniform program.
8. Maintain schedules, compile reports, and prepare billing information.
9. Maintain OSHA records and administer on-the-job injury reporting/
10. Ensure required posting and corporate information are updated and displayed as required.
11. Open, Sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and email messages.
12. Process internal/external communications to correct person and/or department.
13. Coordinate hearing test and drug screening programs.
High School or better
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
About the Company
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC – 3.1
Company Location: Dallas, TX