Account Manager – Education Specialist Job at Snap-on in Houston, TX
Snap-on Tools Sales Representative – Selling Direct to the Education Market
Snap-on Inc., a global premiere tool and equipment manufacturer has an opportunity in our Industrial Business Group for an outside salesperson to represent our company and professionally promote our products within the Education market. This position would cover education accounts located in Houston, TX.
Our Industrial Group employs hundreds of professional sales representatives around the world that work with our customers in exciting markets such as Aviation, Power Generation, Manufacturing, US Government, Fleet Maintenance, and Education. If you are a successful, proven business to business outside sales professional that enjoys helping your customers be more productive then we would love to talk to you.
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience is required
- Proven track record of prior goal achievement showing increase in sales and customer growth
- Bachelor degree or Associate degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required and comfortable working with and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Solid problem solving and customer service skills
- Mechanical aptitude with an interest in automotive technology in tools and equipment, is preferred
- Must hold and maintain all required credentials including a valid driver license with an impeccable driving record is required as well as the ability to acquire adequate auto insurance
- Physical requirements apply
- Some overnight travel may be required
Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package, which includes a base expense, commissions, plus sales bonus opportunity. Snap-on also offers a complete benefits package which includes: medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(K) Savings and offers a company paid retirement plan and many other benefits. Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, since we are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
About the Company
Company Location: Houston, TX